Dear parents and students now the school has CBSE affiliation and the admission for new session has started. ATAL UTKRISHT GIC BILKHET invites applications for fresh admission. AUGIC Bilkhet, has released guidelines for admission 2022-23. School give Priority to all type of categories in the society. Registration forms are available free of cost . The last date of admission in Class 6,7,8,9,10,11,and 12 is 31, April 2022.
AUGIC BILKHET is a better educational institution in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. It is a Co-educational, English medium School and affiliated to CBSE. The Registration process regarding admission from Class-VI to IX and XI, for the Academic Session 2022-23 has started. Admission Form is available at school counter.
1. A Child is eligible to get admission in class – VI, if he/she is minimum 10 years of age on 31 March of the year in which the admission is sought. Older children are to be given admission in age appropriate class.
3. Original Birth Certificate, issued by MCD or any other local body.
4. Two passport size photographs of the child.
5. Aadhaar Card.
6. Original TC (with countersigned, other than CBSE schools) and Report Card.
7. Bank Account Number with IFSC Code.
8. Income Certificate of the Parents.
9. Caste certificate.